Monday 26 November 2012

VLNC


I must say it is quite practical having a father living in Paris. It gives me an excuse to go to my maybe most favorite city every so often. I was privileged enough to be able to go again these past few days. Last night my friend and I went to Le Tape Bar. I have been there a couple of times now and have never been disappointed. the atmosphere is cool, the drinks reasonably priced (and affordable to a poor student such as myself) and the people are friendly. 
Yesterday we stumbled in on an event being held there. It was a party organized by VLNC. Violence is "a small collection of creative minds raised by the experience of life and shaped by their passion" as stated on there facebook page. They are a group of film makers, photographers, digital creatives and illustrators that work together together. They had some art pieces up in the bar and a video was playing in the backround. I was quite impressed by what their work, so check it out! :) 




On the right is David. We met him at Le Tape Bar and actually my friend and I ended up going back to his house to hang out and he showed us his music, which was really cool! Here's the link : olympicsmusic


I met so many interesting people, which is one of the reasons why I love this bar!


All pictures above are taken from the VLNC facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment